GLOBAL APPEAL, INSPIRED BY LOCAL GROWTH.
Siyanda Resources is lead by a competent management team with extensive mining experience and direct involvement in operations. Ingrained within our DNA is:
- Knowledgeable operational expertise
- Continuous improvement to be the lowest cost producers
- The ability to be mining disruptors, as evidenced by our Value Delivery
- Siyanda’s management team operates from its offices in Rosebank, overseeing group operations with over 8 000 employees and contractors.
- The aim of the team is to develop and implement Siyanda’s corporate strategy and assume an active role in the company’s underlying investments.
- Siyanda’s core competencies centre on the management and technical skills required in the mining and resources beneficiation industries. The unique skill set and experience possessed by Siyanda have allowed them to identify attractive investment opportunities with the overarching objective of ensuring growth and prosperity for all of their stakeholders.
- Siyanda either actively influences the management of the operations within its investment portfolio or, where it is favourably positioned, directly manages the operations through active engagement.
- Siyanda has been able to drive and achieve its strategic objectives, all the while building strong relationships with employees and communities through inclusive stakeholder management.